Tuesday 4 March 2014

Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read (March 4)

Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Please click here to read more about it and join in :)

March 4: Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read 

There's quite a lot of them that I would love to read, especially the new and popular ones that seem to just stagnate in my to read pile! They're all suffering with a sad case of neglect and I feel really bad not being able to converse to people about them not to mention I have to avoid spoilers and missing out on the torture excitement of waiting for a sequel.

1. Lois Lowry
2. Richelle Mead
3. Leigh Bardugo
4. Markus Zusak
5. Orson Scott Card
6. Melissa de la Cruz
7. Rainbow Rowell
8. Pierce Brown
9. Maggie Stiefvater
10. Marie Lu

8 comments:

  1. #10 is the only I actually remember reading. Definitely read Legend by Marie Lu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie Stiefvater is aaaamazing! I absolutely love everything she writes. :) I think I've read a bit from everyone else on your list! (Whooo, I'm doing well. XD) Except for Melissa de la Cruz and Richelle Mead. She's on my list too.
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here! Hi! :)

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated your vlog for the Liebster Award. You can read details about your nomination here. (My apologies if you've been nominated in the past -- I didn't see anything on your blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good ones on your list! I am excited to read Pierce Brown too (plus he is tasty!)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richelle Mead is one of my top tens as well. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. :)
    Jess TIme To Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I feel a bit repetitive now....BUT I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out the details here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I have nominated you for the liebster award, you can check out all the info here :)

    My Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award! See my post here: http://blueeyebooks.blogspot.com/2015/05/award-tuesday-blogger-recognition-award.html

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete